Well established office furniture company in South Seattle is looking for an experienced Lead Installer. Must have 1-3 years of experience building systems furniture, familiarity with various types of tools, demonstrated mechanical skills, ability to lift 80 lbs and good communication skills; both verbal and written. Carpentry skills is a plus. This position is for the day shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday. Drug free workplace.
Dynamic, fast-paced commercial Furniture and Storage Company seeks a CAD Tech.
Join our progressive, encouraging and friendly environment for a highly rewarding career experience.
The drafter is responsible for directly supporting a large company account that involves modular architectural walls and workstations. An ideal candidate will produce and reconfigure installation drawings as it pertains to scope of work, based on product capabilities and limitations. Candidate must be able to meet strict deadlines and keep up with high pace of work. As a member of the MAC team your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform re-configures utilizing AutoCAD based on customer requests.
- Producing final installation drawings with appropriate clearances and tolerances to be used by the service team.
- Maintaining current and accurate “as built” drawings for local as well as nationwide sites.
- Performing bi-annual site inspections to ensure accuracy of “as built” drawings.
- Performing “walk-thru” at client’s site to take field dimensions.
- Collaborates weekly with space planners and project managers to review employee requests as it relates to their office structure, layout and design to determine if they fit within the product scope.
- Manages external file transfer site utilized by customers, architects and other vendors.
- Three to five years’ drafting experience
- AutoCAD 2010 or higher for drawing platform
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Design background preferred