Workpointe is always looking for great people, submit your job resume today and join our team for a highly rewarding career experience.
Interested? Send your resume and tell us why you’d be a good fit: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a design intern who can assist with day-to-day activities in our HQ location. Depending on the skill level and availability of the candidate they have the opportunity to work on large projects as well as being an integral part of the project team. Tasks may consist of CAD plans, renderings, finish selection, rep presentations/meetings, meetings with clients, site visits pre and post-installation and of course assistance in the resource library.
All skill levels are considered.
Business Development Sales Rep
As a sales representative, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and/or maintaining business relationships with Puget Sound area clients, offering a broad spectrum of products and services, to meet and exceed sales volume and profit goals in a team-based environment. Your industry knowledge will help in your efforts as an innovator with clients to create solutions that best fit their culture.
• BS/BA degree
• A craving to win and a need to excel
• 3+ solid years’ proven sales experience, preferably in the commercial furniture industry or a B2B environment
• Strong interest in interior design and integrating state-of-the-art furniture, technology, and architectural products to create world-class workspaces
• Experience in sourcing leads and cold calling
• Critical thinker – use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Finely honed attention to detail orientation and ability to multi-task
• Charismatic presentation and communication skills
• Unique ability to establish and build long-lasting relationships with clients
• Avid networking skills utilizing technology and social networking to build relationships
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled at managing the big picture, as well as the details
• Innovative: Open to change and new ideas
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
• Strong technical proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Office, and CRM software (preferred)
Must have 1-3 years of experience building systems furniture, familiarity with various types of tools, demonstrated mechanical skills, ability to lift 80 lbs and good communication skills; both verbal and written. Carpentry skills is a plus. This position is for the day shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday. Workpointe is a drug-free workplace.
Workpointe is a deliberately different kind of company. We’re all about service and long-term relationships, rather than just making a sale. We’re committed to being both professional and personable – which means you’ll like our work and you’ll like working with us.
We ask the right questions, anticipate challenges and deliver solutions. If there’s a problem, we’ll make things right. We’re always willing to work harder and go the extra mile for our clients.
In short, we’ll do everything we can to make your job a little easier.
Connect With Us
9877 40th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118
Phone 206.763.4030 | Fax 206.763.4961
921 W Broadway Ave, Suite 101, Spokane, WA 99201
Phone 509.327.7150 | Fax 509.327.0817
Workpointe serves Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho and Montana, supporting regional and global projects.
505 First Ave S, Suite 120, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone 206.965.1068 | Fax 206.763.4961
601 SE Clay Street, Portland, OR 97214
Phone 503.239.3912 | Fax 206.763.4961