1. Prep daily / weekly folders:
• Confirm all product is accounted for
• Put together job report, punch list, & returned freight paperwork for warehouse & service project managers
2. Ticketing system
• Printing tickets
• Creating will call, service tickets
• Creating job packets
• Request installation dates
• Send out courtesy emails to end users
• Send out confirmation notice once job has been confirmed
4. Organize warehouse paperwork:
• Match orders to the correct folders
• Organize confirmed project folders by job number
5. Assist with Time Clock Plus:
• Assist with missed punch (In / Out)
• Correct time conflicts in system
• Check PTO
• Enter daily job report times for all technicians
• Assist tech with questions in regards to timeclock plus
7. Crossed trained:
• Scan projects into system (punch list / job reports / pics / Healthcare papers)
• Assist with receiving product into the Kham system
• Send damaged product reports
• Send shortage reports
• Assisting all team members with projects / workloads
• Responds promptly to customer needs, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
• Has ability to manage a detail oriented work flow, works well in an active and fast paced environment and meets assigned deadlines consistently.
• Volunteers readily, seek increased responsibilities, work independently and look for new opportunities, ask for and offer help when needed, undertake self-development activities.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions and feedback, actively participates in meetings and group activities.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, sets goals and objectives, organizes or schedules other people and their tasks, develops realistic action plans.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations, uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics and is pro-active in identifying and/or resolving business issues associated with this role.
• Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments.
• Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs, presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret written information.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
One year of proven success in Service Coordination within a service related industry.
We are looking for a design intern who can assist with day-to-day activities in our HQ location. Depending on the skill level and availability of the candidate they have the opportunity to work on large projects as well as being an integral part of the project team. Tasks may consist of CAD plans, renderings, finish selection, rep presentations/meetings, meetings with clients, site visits pre and post-installation and of course assistance in the resource library.
All skill levels are considered.
Business Development Sales Rep
As a sales representative, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and/or maintaining business relationships with Puget Sound area clients, offering a broad spectrum of products and services, to meet and exceed sales volume and profit goals in a team-based environment. Your industry knowledge will help in your efforts as an innovator with clients to create solutions that best fit their culture.
• BS/BA degree
• A craving to win and a need to excel
• 3+ solid years’ proven sales experience, preferably in the commercial furniture industry or a B2B environment
• Strong interest in interior design and integrating state-of-the-art furniture, technology, and architectural products to create world-class workspaces
• Experience in sourcing leads and cold calling
• Critical thinker – use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Finely honed attention to detail orientation and ability to multi-task
• Charismatic presentation and communication skills
• Unique ability to establish and build long-lasting relationships with clients
• Avid networking skills utilizing technology and social networking to build relationships
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled at managing the big picture, as well as the details
• Innovative: Open to change and new ideas
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
• Strong technical proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Office, and CRM software (preferred)
Must have 1-3 years of experience building systems furniture, familiarity with various types of tools, demonstrated mechanical skills, ability to lift 80 lbs and good communication skills; both verbal and written. Carpentry skills is a plus. This position is for the day shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday. Workpointe is a drug-free workplace.Email Resume
Workpointe is a deliberately different kind of company. We’re all about service and long-term relationships, rather than just making a sale. We’re committed to being both professional and personable – which means you’ll like our work and you’ll like working with us.
We ask the right questions, anticipate challenges and deliver solutions. If there’s a problem, we’ll make things right. We’re always willing to work harder and go the extra mile for our clients.
In short, we’ll do everything we can to make your job a little easier.
Connect With Us
9877 40th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118
Phone 206.763.4030 | Fax 206.763.4961
1118 N Washington Street, Spokane, WA 99201
Phone 509.327.7150 | Fax 509.327.0817
Workpointe serves Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho and Montana, supporting regional and global projects.
505 First Ave S, Suite 120, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone 206.965.1068 | Fax 206.763.4961
601 SE Clay Street, Portland, OR 97214
Phone 503.239.3912 | Fax 206.763.4961