Workpointe is always looking for great people, submit your job resume today and join our team for a highly rewarding career experience.
Interested? Send your resume and tell us why you’d be a good fit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Furniture Sales Account Manager
Workpointe, the premier provider of office furnishings, architectural and technology products and services, seeks an experienced furniture dealership Account Manager to join our Healthcare Sales Team in our Seattle office.
• Serve as primary point of contact and communication with the customer on designated projects
• Process complete and accurate orders and track acknowledgments
• Help to establish, develop and maintain the desired levels of customer satisfaction for each account.
• Conduct sales calls with or without Sales Representative, as needed
• Publish status reports for review by the sales team and customer.
• Participate in regular team meetings and update all parties on the status of projects and activities
• Identify and enlist resources necessary to effectively service the customer
• Coordinate the production of installation drawings with the Designer/Architect and customer to ensure functionality of product as well as accuracy of specifications
• Coordinate requests for delivery, service and installation with Operations personnel or outside contractors
• Attend and take notes for all project meetings
• Perform site visits as necessary
• Be familiar with all contractual agreements between the client and Workpointe
• Utilize all order management reports to track orders
• Ensure that all punch-list items have been resolved and orders closed out for invoicing in a timely fashion
• Maintain accurate and standardized order records
• Regularly participate in training on products and trends
The qualified candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of commercial furniture and/or commercial design experience required.
• Willing to entertain candidates with backgrounds that have dealt in spatial relationships such as design and architecture
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Design, Project Management or Business Administration degrees or work experience will be taken into consideration
• Strong customer service, professional presentation, communication and organizational skills
• Possess strong problem solving and resolutions skills set
• Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-through
• Sets and achieves goals
• Proven team player who is willing to work on small and large account transactions
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MSWord and Excel and databases
Business Development Sales Rep
As a sales representative, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and/or maintaining business relationships with Puget Sound area clients, offering a broad spectrum of products and services, to meet and exceed sales volume and profit goals in a team-based environment. Your industry knowledge will help in your efforts as an innovator with clients to create solutions that best fit their culture.
• BS/BA degree
• A craving to win and a need to excel
• 3+ solid years’ proven sales experience, preferably in the commercial furniture industry or a B2B environment
• Strong interest in interior design and integrating state-of-the-art furniture, technology, and architectural products to create world-class workspaces
• Experience in sourcing leads and cold calling
• Critical thinker – use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Finely honed attention to detail orientation and ability to multi-task
• Charismatic presentation and communication skills
• Unique ability to establish and build long-lasting relationships with clients
• Avid networking skills utilizing technology and social networking to build relationships
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled at managing the big picture, as well as the details
• Innovative: Open to change and new ideas
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
• Strong technical proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Office, and CRM software (preferred)
Must have 1-3 years of experience building systems furniture, familiarity with various types of tools, demonstrated mechanical skills, ability to lift 80 lbs and good communication skills; both verbal and written. Carpentry skills is a plus. This position is for the day shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday. Workpointe is a drug-free workplace.
Workpointe is a deliberately different kind of company. We’re all about service and long-term relationships, rather than just making a sale. We’re committed to being both professional and personable – which means you’ll like our work and you’ll like working with us.
We ask the right questions, anticipate challenges and deliver solutions. If there’s a problem, we’ll make things right. We’re always willing to work harder and go the extra mile for our clients.
In short, we’ll do everything we can to make your job a little easier.
Connect With Us
9877 40th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118
Phone 206.763.4030 | Fax 206.763.4961
921 W Broadway Ave, Suite 101, Spokane, WA 99201
Phone 509.327.7150 | Fax 509.327.0817
1901 Raymond Ave SW Ste C, Renton, WA 98057
Phone 206.763.4030 | Fax 206.763.4961
505 First Ave S, Suite 120, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone 206.965.1068 | Fax 206.763.4961
601 SE Clay Street, Portland, OR 97214
Phone 503.239.3912 | Fax 206.763.4961
Workpointe serves Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho and Montana, supporting regional and global projects.