Workpointe is always looking for great people, submit your job resume today and join our team for a highly rewarding career experience.
Interested? Send your resume and tell us why you’d be a good fit: email@example.com
Must have 1-3 years of experience building systems furniture, familiarity with various types of tools, demonstrated mechanical skills, ability to lift 80 lbs and good communication skills; both verbal and written. Carpentry skills is a plus. This position is for the day shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday. Workpointe is a drug free workplace.Email Resume
We are currently looking for an individual with project management/design experience in the commercial furniture industry. This individual will need to be extremely organized, have an attention to detail, be able to independently manage projects, specify furnishings, close out projects and assist with marketing activities.
• Provide basic space planning support.
• Quote and specify product for new and existing customers based on customer requirements.
• Use manufacturer’s order/specifying system
• Work closely with sales in coordination of large account installations, quoting, and tracking project profitability
• Attend team meetings and effectively communicate customer expectations to other members of a large account team.
• Communicate clearly with Sales Representative and Sales Management in a professional and timely manner
• Process orders and follow up with the manufacturer, installation team, and end user to plan installation of product.
• Direct installation team on project requirements, provide drawings. Follow up on installations to confirm that product was installed per plan and punchlist completed.
• Assist, develop and support Workpointe marketing initiatives with end users and the design community.
• As a liaison with the architecture & design community. Actively promote Workpointe Brand.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of proven success in project management & design related work within the commercial furniture industry.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to leverage social media tools for brand marketing efforts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven project management success
Join our progressive, encouraging and friendly environment for a highly rewarding career experience.
The drafter is responsible for directly supporting large company accounts that involve modular architectural walls and workstations. An ideal candidate will produce and reconfigure installation drawings as it pertains to scope of work, based on product capabilities and limitations. Candidate must be able to meet strict deadlines and keep up with high pace of work. As a member of the team your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Perform re-configures utilizing AutoCAD based on customer requests. Producing final installation drawings with appropriate clearances and tolerances to be used by the service team. Maintaining current and accurate “as built” drawings for local as well as nationwide sites. Performing bi-annual site inspections to ensure accuracy of “as built” drawings. Performing “walk-thru” at client’s site to take field dimensions. Collaborates weekly with space planners and project managers to review employee requests as it relates to their office structure, layout and design to determine if they fit within the product scope. Manages external file transfer site utilized by customers, architects and other vendors.
Three to five years’ drafting experience
AutoCAD 2010 or higher for drawing platform
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Mechanical aptitude a plus
Design background preferred
Workpointe is a deliberately different kind of company. We’re all about service and long-term relationships, rather than just making a sale. We’re committed to being both professional and personable – which means you’ll like our work and you’ll like working with us.
We ask the right questions, anticipate challenges and deliver solutions. If there’s a problem, we’ll make things right. We’re always willing to work harder and go the extra mile for our clients.
In short, we’ll do everything we can to make your job a little easier.
Connect With Us
9877 40th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118
Phone 206.763.4030 | Fax 206.763.4961
921 W Broadway Ave, Spokane, WA 99201
Phone 509.327.7150 | Fax 509.327.0817
1901 Raymond Ave SW Ste C, Renton, WA 98057
Phone 206.763.4030 | Fax 206.763.4961
505 First Ave S, Suite 120, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone 206.965.1068 | Fax 206.763.4961
601 SE Clay Street, Portland, OR 97214
Phone 503.239.3912 | Fax 206.763.4961
Workpointe serves Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho and Montana, supporting regional and global projects.